Mind lab Pro is one of the first nootropic stacks ever tried. It is one of the most advanced and complex nootropic stacks that are designed to improve your overall cognitive performance.
This is but a humble review as we are not actively involved in manufacturing the product. We only recommend the best.
Your mental health is our pillar since we are one and that`s why you are reading this.
Mind lab Pro nootropic stack positively influences 4 main areas of cognitive performance:
- Memory (recall, learning),
- Performance (speed, focus)
- Mindset (creativity, motivation)
- Structural impact (anti-aging, injury repairs).
Mind Lab Pro is a whole-brain booster that optimizes six brain pathways:
Memory, processing speed, mood, attention, creativity and more.
- Energy metabolism
Busts brain fog & mental fatigue for alertness, quick thinking & focus.
- Neural regeneration
Repair, maintain & ”fertilize” brain cells for plasticity & rapid growth.
- Cerebral circulation
Oxygenates brain, clears toxins, boosts neuronutrient delivery.
- Neuro protection
Fights factors that destroy brain chemicals & accelerate brain aging.
- Brain waves
”Alpha” frequency for ”wakeful relaxation” studying, learning, productivity.
Does It Actually Work and How Exactly?
Taking Mind Lab Pro for at least 30 days may be the key to achieving maximum results. It can take that long to experience the full effects to take charge.
The product has been shown to work best when you take the supplement consistently each day as directed. Cycle Mind Lab Pro for 4 weeks on, 1 week off.
Without a shadow of a doubt, Mind Lab Pro has proved itself in its potency and effectiveness in improving mental health. It is backed up with scientific evidence on every claim it makes.
Facts don`t lie! And if you are not a fan of science, testimonies are evident all over the internet. You can`t even be able to count the real users who have branded it as the key secrete of exploring mental energy.
Here is what some of the Mind Lab Pro users had to say:
“Based on my personal research and experimentation, I believe that taking Mind Lab Pro has positive effects on our cognitive performance and memory. My focus dramatically improved during the test period, my productivity was at the peak, I became very efficient and consequently, I felt fantastic with a lot of energy.”
I was delighted when I heard there are those magical pills available that improve your cognitive performance, but you know, I honestly had a hard time believing they really work. My gf convinced me to orded Mindlabpro and well yeah, thanks buddy but this changed the game for me. Not sure if my memory is better or not, but I can focus on stuff for longer and I feel so strong and good…. well, I just wanted to let you know my feedback, hope it helps others to make their decision! Cheers, Jeff.
Wow! Have been trying it for a few months and I feel it works!
What are some of Ingredients found in Mind Lab Pro
Is an amino acid compound used to synthesize catecholamine neurotransmitters involved in memory, mood and mental processing, including dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
Animal research suggests L-Tyrosine may counter the impact of brain stress, potentially helping to support synthesis of neurotransmitters that are depleted by high-pressure thinking.
PS is a phospholipid compound that comprises 15% of the brain’s fats. It is concentrated in brain cell membranes, where it helps maintain fluidity, optimizes receptors, and promotes neurotransmitters like acetylcholine and dopamine.
It supports brain cell energy production by enhancing glucose metabolism. It may increase nerve growth factor (NGF) to support brain cell creation, maintenance and repair.
PS also helps immune cells dispose of damaged, toxic brain cells, sparing neighboring brain cells from collateral damage.
Instill a state of calm, relaxed tranquility while simultaneously sharpening attention, alertness and focus. It is used for studying, new learning, creative problem solving, art, or other tasks that require quiet contemplation.
L-Theanine also helps to reduce the harsh jittery side effects of caffeine.
Believed to stimulate and sustain cognition-critical neurotransmitters including norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin.
It may further optimize these neurotransmitters by helping their transport across the blood-brain barrier. Rhodiola has acetylcholine-protective and antioxidant properties that may help with age-related decline.
Most notably, Rhodiola strengthens mental resistance to stress by blunting release of stress hormones including cortisol.
Research suggests rhodiola’s nootropic effects begin within 30 minutes and may last for up to six hours.
All B vitamins contribute to brain health, but most research focuses on B6, B9 and B12 due to their key role in homocysteine metabolism.
High homocysteine levels and suboptimal B6, B9 and B12 intake are interconnected and modifiable risk factors for brain degeneration, cerebrovascular concerns, mood imbalance and cognitive decline.
Supplemental B6+B9+B12 have been shown to help balance homocysteine levels in a healthy range associated with sharp overall mental performance.
Energizes and enhances mental performance without the crash of stimulants. Citicoline has been shown in human research to promote mood balance, memory, attention, focus and concentration.
Long term, it may help maintain healthy brain function against age-related structural changes and mental decline. Citicoline has also been suggested to assist with recovery after brain injury.
Maritime Pine Bark Extract
Pine bark extract’s proanthocyanidin compounds are suggested to enhance mental energy, attention, learning and focus in the short term; and maintain memory, mental clarity and brain health in later years.
Taking Mind Lab Pro in a combination with a healthy diet is probably one of the safest natural ways to boost your performance.
More Benefits of using Mind Lab Pro
- Mind Lab Pro Bacopa monnieri has been shown to enhance delayed recall memory, immediate recall memory and learning in clinical research.
- PS may sharpen memory, slow cognitive decline, and promote a positive-minded outlook. It has shown promise for helping elderly with brain degeneration, apparently slowing the progression of memory loss while helping with mood, anxiety, socialization and mental clarity. As a result, PS is the only nootropic with an FDA-qualified claim for reducing cognitive decline risk.
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled trial linked Lion’s Mane Mushroom to significant cognitive improvements in adults aged 50-80 with mild cognitive impairment. Clinical trial researchers have also suggested that Lion’s Mane may help to maintain mood balance.
- Pine bark extract’s pro anthocyanidin compounds are suggested to enhance mental energy, attention, learning and focus in the short term; and maintain memory, mental clarity and brain health- Maritime pine trees adapted to their salty, windswept environment by developing a powerful protective antioxidant complex in their bark.
- Rhodiola is linked to dose-dependent mental energy benefits in human clinical research.
- B6+B9+B12 targets homocysteine as a synergistic trio, helping with mental performance concerns related to cognitive decline, brain aging, and poor blood flow to the brain. Vitamins B6+B9+B12 have also been shown to promote mood balance, mental energy, information storage and long-range brain health:-
B6+B9+B12 also support brain health by:
- Promoting brain chemical production of monoamines
- Supporting brain chemical conversion and utilization
- Catalyzing brain energy metabolism
- Maintaining the mood-balancing brain protector S−Adenosyl Methionine (SAMe)
- Forming myelin, the fatty sheath that surrounds and protects all brain cells and nerve
Mind Lab Pro is a revolutionary formula that has far and wide proved to improve cognitive functionality and mental health.
We love it because it contains pure natural ingredients that are clinically proven to cause any negative side effect to the user. We highly recommend it to you.